What if my flight schedule changes?
What if I experience a problem during my trip?
View Frequently Asked Questions
- Please print this information and take it with you on your trip.
- Every air passenger must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Check for flight and gate updates
prior to your departure.
- Check the TSA web site (www.tsa.gov)
for the most up-to-date information.
- Check with your airline for rules and prices for carry-on and checked baggage.
Ticket is non-refundable
If Travel Protection has been purchased it isnon-refundable
Please review your itinerary immediately.
If any issues arise before or during your trip you must call us right away. Why? We work with our suppliers to resolve your concerns, so the only opportunity we have to help you is before your trip ends. If you wait until you return, it's too late.
There are times when we are unable to confirm a reservation. In the rare event that this occurs, we will attempt to reach you by phone and email so that we can re-accommodate you. You must call us back within 48 hours or we may not be able to honor your original booking price.
Travelocity fees and airline charges will be shown as separate items on your credit card statement. Airline charges may also be listed separately for each passenger.
Change and Cancellation Policies
Domestic Flight Notice
International Flight (Warsaw Convention) Notice
View All Policies